The Farm at Green Village is a corporate-run, family agricultural business. If you love working with plants, people, and outdoors, we might be the place for you. We have the need to hire cashiers and helping-hand employees on a seasonal basis. No matter the staff capacity we will review and interview all capable candidates.
Please fill out the online application below and attach any updated resume, portfolio, or information that will make your resume stand out from the rest!
Reporting to the Garden Center Sales Coordinator
- Provide the highest level of customer service to the Farm customers by assisting customers with plant purchases; answer questions and resolve problems with nursery stock
- Maintain nursery stock (pruning, watering, irrigation maintenance and plant care)
- Keep current with supervisor on current sales and promotions
- Assist customers to their cars helping to unload merchandise when possible
- Resolve all customer complaints and problems efficiently ensuring client satisfaction
- All other duties as assigned by supervisor