- Fertilizer analysis: 20-0-3
- Feeds the lawn for up to 3 full months
- Kills crabgrass both before and after germination
- Clear & odorless herbicide that does not stain hands, shoes or walkways
- Same season-long results as other crabgrass preventers with fewer harmful active ingredients
Jonathan Green Crabgrass Preventer plus Veri-Green Lawn Fertilizer feeds the lawn for up to three full months and provides pre-emergent control of crabgrass. When applied prior to germination it controls other weeds such as goosegrass, dallisgrass, chickweed, henbit, and oxalis.
This product contains an advanced herbicide known as Dimension® that provides postemergence control, meaning it will kill existing weeds, such as crabgrass, even after they germinate. Postemergence control is limited to crabgrass and is effective for up to four weeks post-germination. It will only kill the plant up to the 3-leaf stage of growth; a fully mature crabgrass plant has 7-leaves.